• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest
Collapse view

General Questions

Note shift

General topics of discussion concerning MX49/61 and the Vycro MX Performance Editor.

Note shift

Postby Richie1027 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 am

Ok. The MX manual only shows a note shift in the utility->general settings and it covers the whole board universally.

I want to have certain performances play 1 or more semitones up or down. Can I save these pitch changes to performances. While not affecting the MX as a whole. I want to avoid going to utility button EVERYTIME the band plays a song up or down from standard pitch.
Richie1027

Re: Note shift

Postby Psicraft Don » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 am

Hi Richie,

Because the UTILITY/GENERAL parameters are global and not performance based, there is no way for the Vycro MX Performance editor to manage them on a per-performance basis.

You can however adjust the coarse tuning of each part to get the desired results. These parameters ARE stored in the performance. Good luck.

Don
Psicraft Don

Postby Richie1027 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey Don. Where you been. I posted that question almost a year ago?

Any plans to make an ipad app for vycro? Would be well received.
Richie1027

Postby Psicraft Don » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:54 am

Hi Richie,

Where have I been? Elsewhere, apparently... ;)

As I posted elsewhere on the forum:

The main reason this forum is like a ghost town has been the fact that weeks go by between anyone posting a query: The primary function of this board is to deal with actual bugs in the software and so far none have been encountered and reported by user in the field. This reflects well on our editor, but the very low traffic does make it easy for me to forget to make the rounds like I have done the last six months. Sorry for leaving anyone hanging, but we've been working very hard on other projects in addition to the Vycro MX Pro editor that is very close to completion at this point.

Anyhow, now that I know a few faithful types are occasionally coming around to ask general questions I will be checking in more often. Certainly once the retail editor is out and we have new users on deck I anticipate a daily presence of both users and myself.

Don

PS: iOS platform is something we are looking at, but it's not that simple to take something as complex and detailed as Vycro MX and render it as a touch screen app. We'll announce anything on this front here when it happens.
Psicraft Don

Postby Richie1027 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Appreciate the update Don. I'll share with the MX Facebook group
Richie1027

Return to General Questions